Terms of protection of privacy of the portal and the Labka application
Learn more about how Labka collects and manages user data and your rights as a Labka user.
We care about protecting your privacy. Therefore, please read these Personal Data Processing Conditions carefully (hereinafter referred to as the "Processing Conditions").
These Terms of Processing describe in detail how we obtain, use and store your personal data for individual activities performed during the operation of the Portal and the Labka Application. If you have any questions, questions or requests regarding privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the terms "Operator", "we", "us", etc. are used in these Processing Conditions, by these we mean the company Brosoft s.r.o., registered office Laborecká 1849/5, 066 01 Humenné, IČO: 50 388 282, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, section: Sro, file no.: 33109/P.
For the purposes of these Processing Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
- „Personal Data“ means all personal data relating to a specific living individual who is identifiable or could be identified by such data and which we process for any of the purposes set out in these Terms of Processing. For the avoidance of doubt, if the data filled in within the use of the Application relates to a legal entity, then in no case is it personal data.
- „Operator“ means a specific person who determines the purpose of processing Personal Data and we are in accordance with these Terms of Processing.
- „Intermediary“ means a person other than the Operator (natural or legal person or other entity) who processes personal data on behalf of the Operator.
- „GDPR“ means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- „Application“ is the application and portal Labka (on the website: https://labka.app) aimed at helping animals in shelters, in particular by simplifying the process of "adoption" of animals from shelters.
- „Personal Data Protection Act“ means Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws.
We process your Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
What Personal Data do we collect about you?
- E-mail address
- If you create a user profile in the application, we will process an e-mail about you, which you will specify in the registration process. In case of your registration as a representative of a shelter, we are entitled to use this e-mail address to contact you in order to verify your identity.
- As your identifier, we will also process your Username about you, and it is up to you whether this username will be your real name and surname or it will be another designation of your choice.
- Name and surname
- If you register as a representative of a shelter, we may also process information about you by using your name and surname in order to verify your right to act on behalf of the shelter. Your name and surname may be provided to the shelter you declare that you represent if it is necessary in order to verify your authorization for this activity.
- Residence address / correspondence address
- If you register as a shelter representative, we may also process information about your residence address or correspondence address about you in order to verify your right to act on behalf of the shelter. Your address may be provided to a shelter that you declare to represent if it is necessary to verify your authorization for this activity.
- Data that you publish in advertisements
- ou are not obliged to publish your personal data in advertisements placed in the Application, but if you publish this data in an advertisement, we will process it for the purpose of publishing the advertisement and its content according to your decision. Please note that the shelter's contact (address, contact, shelter's name) is not Personal Data, unless they identify a specific living Individual.
- General information about your device
- We process information such as IP address, access time, information about the hardware and software you use when accessing the Application. We process this data especially in cases where there is communication between your device and our servers.
- Personal data you provide to us if you contact us
- If you decide to contact us via one of the available e-mail addresses or otherwise, in which case we will process personal data about you that are necessary for communication with you. and possible processing of your request.
How do we process your Personal Data?
- Access to the application and its functions
We process your Personal Data to the extent described above (especially data about your devices and e-mail) in order to enable your access to and use of the Application.
If you decide to publish your Personal Data in the advertisement, which is not described above, we will also process this Personal Data about you for the purpose of publishing an advertisement with content of your choice.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in this case is the performance of a contract to which you, as the person concerned, are a party (reason under Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR Regulation).
We use your Personal Information provided in connection with the use of the application for the duration of the existence of your user profile and for a period of 3 years from its deletion.
In the case of Personal Data published as part of an advertisement about you, we will process the Personal Data in the advertisement for the period of the publication of the advertisement (it is up to you when you delete the advertisement).
- Providing, improving and optimizing the operation of the Application
We also use general information about your device for the purpose of providing, improving and optimizing the operation of the Application, to increase its comfort of use, to provide technical support for the Application, analytical and statistical evaluation of the use of the Application and to prevent misuse of the Application.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in this case is our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper operation of the Application and optimizing its functionalities (reason under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
Your Personal Data obtained for this purpose will be processed for a period of 3 years from your last use of the Application.
- Protection against misuse of the Application
We may use your personal data, specifically your name and surname, residential address or correspondence address and your e-mail in order to verify your right to act on behalf of the shelter you claim to represent.
This process serves to protect against misuse of the Application and use for illegal purposes, which could violate our legitimate interests, in particular the protection of our reputation and our integrity.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in this case is our legitimate interest in protection against misuse of the Application (reason under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
Your Personal Data obtained for this purpose will be processed for the duration of your registration and for a period of 3 years from the cancellation of your account.
- Answering questions, requests, questions
We process your Personal Data to the extent that you notify us when communicating with us for the purpose of processing your question, request or inquiry or to perform other activities in connection with your question, request or inquiry.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in this case is our legitimate interest in handling your question, request or inquiry (reason under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
Your Personal Data will be processed for the time necessary to answer your question, request or inquiry, or if other measures are taken in connection with your question, request or inquiry, but not longer than 1 year.
- Processing of applications in connection with the exercise of the rights of data subjects under the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Act)
We process your Personal Data to the extent that you notify us in your application relating to the exercise of rights under the GDPR or the Personal Data Protection Act for the purpose of reviewing, assessing, performing activities, equipping and informing you about the processing of your application concerning the exercise of certain rights. pursuant to Articles 16 to 22 of the GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in this case is the fulfillment of our legal obligation (reason under Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR Regulation).
In this case, your Personal Data will be processed and stored for a period of 10 years from the date of receipt of the request.
To whom do we make your Personal Data available?
We will make your Personal Data available to third parties in the following cases:
- If you choose to include your personal information in the advertisement (it is not your responsibility), this information will be published and available as part of the advertisement.
- If necessary to verify your identity and authorization to represent the shelter, your Personal Data will be forwarded to the shelter to the extent necessary to verify your identity and authority to act on behalf of the shelter.
- If you decide to use the services of third parties such as Google or Facebook when setting up your user account, your personal data necessary for setting up your account may also be provided by the operator of these services. The operation of these services and the processing of Personal Data by these services is governed by the conditions of processing of personal data published by their operators.
- If such an obligation arises from applicable law, in particular at the request of law enforcement authorities, courts, other public authorities or other entitled persons.
- If it is necessary for the performance of our duties and the safeguarding of our legitimate interests, in particular by our lawyers, consultants, auditors, IT service providers, etc.
In accordance with the GDPR, we enter into agreements on the processing of personal data with persons who have the status of Intermediary, and the Intermediaries always process Personal Data on the basis of instructions and on behalf of our association. All our Intermediaries process Personal Data in accordance with these Terms of Processing.
Transfer of Personal Data outside the EU?
We do not transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area, should this occur in the future, we will ensure that this transfer takes place under the conditions and in the standard set by the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Your rights regarding personal data protection?
As the data subject about whom we process Personal Data, you have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent
- In cases where we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. You can revoke your consent electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we have processed about you on the basis of it.
- Right of access
- You have the right to provide a copy of the Personal Data we have about you, as well as information about how we use your Personal Data. In most cases, your Personal Data will be provided to you in writing, unless you require another method of providing it. If you have requested this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically, if technically possible.
- Right of correction
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the information we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to modify, update or supplement this information.
- Right of erasure (forgotten)
- You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data, for example if the Personal Data we have obtained about you is no longer necessary to fulfill the original purpose of the processing. However, your right must be assessed in the light of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations, which means that we will not be able to comply with your request.
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to stop using your Personal Information. These are, for example, when you think that the Personal Data we hold about you may be inaccurate or when you think that we no longer need to use your Personal Data.
- Right to Data Transfer
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request us to transfer the Personal Data you have provided to us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to transfer only applies to Personal Data that we have obtained from you with your consent or under a contract to which you are a party.
- Right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data, which is based on our legitimate interests. If we do not have a compelling legitimate reason to process and you object, we will not further process your Personal Data.
- The right to file a petition for personal data protection proceedings
- If you believe that your Personal Data has been processed unfairly or illegally, you can file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 / 2/3231 3214; mail: email@example.com, https://dataprotection.gov.sk. In the case of submitting a proposal in electronic form, it is necessary that it meets the requirements of § 19 par. 1 of Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on administrative proceedings (administrative procedure).
All Personal Data that we collect and process is protected by appropriate technical means and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of such Personal Data. We are constantly improving and implementing new administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate security of Personal Data.
Regardless of all our measures, it is necessary to keep in mind that the transmission of data over the public Internet network or any storage of electronic data cannot be 100% secure.
Changes to the Terms
If we make any changes to these Processing Conditions, we will place new Processing Conditions in the Application and, if necessary, we will inform you about the change of the Processing Conditions via email.
Such modified Terms of Processing will be valid and effective from the moment we determine as the date of their validity and effectiveness.